Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Digital Photo Power

With today's blog I wanted to really show you some examples of how small things can make a big impact.  So, that is the theme for this post.  You all may have heard about the four slain police officers in Lakewood, WA.  If you haven't heard or want to know more about this horrific act, check out My Northwest.com.   The coffee shop and area where these officers where brutally gunned down are places that I know well and I feel a need to show support for the officers and their families.  With that said, I will be donating all the revenue from my picture sales through the month of December to the families of the fallen police officers of Lakewood.  If you want to help out  please take a look at my galleries and order a print or two.  Here are two of my galleries Scenic and Wild.  If you just care to donate directly to the families a fund has been established.  You can donate to that fund directly here, Fallen Officers.

As you can see with these photos below little things do make a difference.  The before and after photos are the same picture with just a few keystrokes that have really added some drama.

BEFORE


AFTER

BEFORE
AFTER

Here are some more photoshop and aperature projects I have been working on lately.







Again little things make a difference and you can help make a difference to the families of the Lakewood Police Officers.  Here are the links again.  My galleries, Scenic and Wild.  Direct donations, Fallen Officers