Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Retirment Work

i realize that may sound like an oxymoron, but it is so true.  I have been working on getting all my paperwork in order for retirement so I took a little time away from shooting. I am back and have some exciting projects upcoming.  I am photographing a model up on Hurricane Ridge in Washington to enhance her portfolio.  I have a family scheduled this upcoming weekend and a soon to be three year old scheduled in the upcoming weeks.  As well as an amazing trip to Jackson Hole, Wyoming to photograph Katie and Jimmy's wedding.  I might try to spend an extra day just photographing Yellowstone.  Katie and Jimmy are a wonderful couple and their photos are sure to be fabulous, stay tuned for those.  My latest project, completed a couple nights ago is Bryson's 3 month photos.  What a precious little guy... 







Thanks for looking and stay tuned as my website will be changing soon for fall..