Tuesday, May 24, 2011

VIDEO GUEST BOOK

Today I wanted to talk about the photobooth and take it to the next level..  It has become a very trendy option for events..  It is a must-have for all occasions and events! Perfect for Dances, Proms, Homecoming, Corporate Events, Fun Nights, Carnivals, Festivals, Weddings, and more. It will be the hot spot and draw crowds to see what the buzz is all about. It will truly set your event apart.  I  guarantee that guests will be talking about your event long after it's over. Best of all they will have personalized photo strips for their album or scrapbooks that will bring smiles forever. Well, that is my photobooth, now I would like to introduce a new and exciting product.. As one of the many products I offer my wedding clients.  I am pleased to offer this amazing add on for any event..  This is truly a piece to have and treasure forever...  Of course, I offer the traditional photo booth and the photo guest book.  but now, I am teaming with a Mac exclusive company to provide a video guestbook.  Take a look at the videos and see for yourself how fun and enchanting this add on can be...