Saturday, January 29, 2011

February Wedding Special

I am offering 500.00 off my 1250.00 wedding package if you lock in your date with me between 1 February and 28 February...  Here is what your 750.00 will get you:


*A whole day coverage, usually 6-7 hours. 
*2000-2500 high resolution, high quality images. (on average)
*private online gallery 
*Custom DVD of all images mailed to you within one week of wedding (with copyright release) 
 *1 hour open air photo booth at your reception..


If you act within the next 15 days I will include a one hour engagement session for free........


an amazing value..  not to be passed up....



If you or someone you know are getting married and haven't book a photographer yet check out my media streams, drop me an email and let's get the day booked, this opportunity may not knock again..  So, open the door and allow Tim Barron Photography to re-tell the story of your day in a couple thousand amazing images. 



Oh, and don't forget to hit the like button when you visit my fanpage...  I offer fanpage discounts and specials.....