Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Welcome to my Blog

This site is dedicated to motivating and inspiring all of you to get out and take more photos.  I have developed such a passion for photography that I need to share it with everyone.  Some ideas I have for this blog is to give a daily or weekly photo assignment.  This is a fun way to stay inspired and creative.  It will also give you an opportunity to show off your work to the 15 other people that visit my site.  I will of course be adding polls periodically so be sure to drop by often.  I  will be documenting my travels around the pacific northwest on the blog and those are always interesting.  I will also be adding tips and advice on the blog to better your photography skills.   In addition, you can view my website at Tim Barron Photography. This will provide you with an example of some of my work.  I am always looking for a challenge, if you have photographic needs as the holidays approach drop me a line and let's get that shot taken.  It looks like I will be spending some time in the San Diego area in November, but I will be available after the 24th of November and we still have time to get your christmas shoot in and get those greeting cards done.  Just let me know.